• How to have your invoice paid in 48 Hours!
  • Click here to take the Cash Flow Test.
  • FREE CRA NEWS Headlines delivered to your desktop daily
  • Click here for the Cash Resources information video

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Invoice Discounting

Why Invoice Discounting

Invoice discounting is one of the fastest growing financial services for businesses worldwide. It is a highly flexible, cost-effective and proven way to help finance your business, manage your cash flow and fund your expansion plans all at the same time. Unlike factoring, you retain full control of your credit and debt collecting procedures, so your customer will never know you are using an invoice discounting service.

What Is Invoice Discounting?

Invoice discounting is a process to convert your trade debtors into immediate cash. Unlike factoring, you retain full control of your debtors’ ledger ensuring total client confidentiality.

Cash Resources Australia can provide a cash advance of up to 80% of your outstanding invoices within 24 hours of your application and will refund the remaining 20%, less fees, as your debtor makes payments. And your customer will never know. Total confidentiality is assured on all transactions.


Here is what the Sydney based security company had to say about Cash Resources Australia; “As we invoice our clients we would send a copy to Cash Resources and they pay us 80% of the value of those invoices within 24 hours…It was perfect for our needs…We’re over the moon about the service provided by Cash Resources Australia.”

David, Owner of Sydney based Security company.

The Australia owned security company, with 25 years of industry experience, have been using Cash Resources debtor finance to achieve spectacular growth.