Invoice discounting is a fast, simple and proven method of converting your sales invoices into cash. It frees up your working capital and secures your cash flow, enabling you to devote more time and resources to growing your business.
- It’s fast – you’ll receive up to 80% of your outstanding invoices within 48 hours
- Secures your cash flow and frees up capital so you can invest in your business
- Unlike bank overdrafts, no long-term commitment is required – you use our services when you need them and your facility is able to grow in line with the growth of your sales
- Minimal administration keeps costs down
- Increases your purchasing power and improves supplier relationships
- Can enable early payment discounts from suppliers
- Preserves bank credit lines
- Unlike factoring, you retain full control of your debtors’ ledger and therefore confidentiality.
“Compared to the previous factoring company, the service provided by Cash Resources Australia was brilliant. We always got through to the person we needed to speak to first go. They always responded to our emails promptly and our reconciliations were always prepared accurately and on time.”
Director, Prominent Adelaide Printer.